Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 June 2010

Day 6

Day 4 of eating VLCD. I get hungry in the morning--that's because I have found that I prefer my lunch and dinner to have my fruit in them, so I have to "save" my fruit until then. Yesterday I had some hunger pangs, but I had a cup of tea and a GIANT bottle of water. Tried to drink more water yesterday, must have had about 96 oz! Whew. Plus teas and Audrey's Java drink-yesterday's was way better than the first one-I didn't add any vanilla the first time, yesterday I did, with a whole packet of stevia. MUCH better, the first time it was super strong! Now, I love strong coffee, but it was too much, lol.

I am down to 181.4, which I haven't seen in a while-I've now gone down past my stagnant new "regular" weight. I weighed this, 181 for YEARS. But it's going quickly! I've lost 10.6 pounds! I think I will make some "cook ahead" chicken, so that my daily lunch prep is easier.

So far really love Joyce's no name meal, cabbage with spicy shrimp and apples. YUM.

No comments: